Beautiful Hand-knotted Wool Persian Bakhtiari Rug 89cm x 147cm
NAME : Bakhtiari
- Hand-knotted Bakhtiari rug, made in Iran. This traditional design features a grid of squares representing the tree of life, each with individual motifs telling a story. Motifs are geometric, with a hint of floral.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 0.89 x 1.47m
- The primary colour is cream with reds, blues and greens
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.