NAME : Saraband
- Hand-knotted 100% wool, traditional Persian village rug. This design features a bold pattern of small geometric motifs on an intricate field, and framed by borders and guards.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.27 x 3.05m
- The primary colours are rich earthy tones of browns, oranges, and reds with touches of cream and black
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.