- This rug originates from the Azerbaijan region of northern Iran and features striking geometric designs. The bold colours include red and blue, the construction is extremely robust with a heavy woolen pile on cotton warps and wefts.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.26 x 2.84m
- The primary colours are reds and blues with creamy/yellow
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.