Fine Hand-knotted Wool & Silk Traditional Kashan Round Rug 193cm x193cm
NAME: Indo Kashan - Round Rug
- Hand-knotted wool rug featuring traditional Kashan designs. This circular rug has an all-over pattern of floral motifs, with silk detail, and framed by an ornate, wide border.
- Made from wool & silk
- Dimensions are 1.93 x 1.93m
- The primary colours are cream and green
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.