Fine Hand-knotted Tribal Vintage Design Wool Rug 224cm x 313cm
NAME : Tribal Rug
- Allover design of pomegranates linked by tendrils are placed on a cream field. Exceptionally narrow border frames this rug. Traditional motifs are transformed into contemporary designs in our vintage Chobi collections. Made from hand spun wool and dyed with natural colour.
- Made from hand spun wool
- Dimensions are 2.24 x 3.13m
- The primary colours are pomegranate red & cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.