NAME : Indo Crown
- This unique, almost square rug features traditional Persian patterns on a red field, and framed by a wide border. Hand-knotted 100% wool, with floral motifs in a delightful and detailed all-over design. A stunning rug.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.97 x 2.44m
- The primary colours are reds, creams and golds
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.