- Hand-knotted wool rug in the style of renown Kerman rugs from the city of Kerman in central Iran. The design features the traditional central medallion on an ornate field with corners and framed by a wide border. Colours are soft and muted.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 3.09 x 4.37m
- The primary colours are golds and creams with blue
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
- Made in India
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.