NAME : Esfehan-Sierafian
- In Esfahan, a city in the Isfahan province in central Iran, and globally, the Seirafian family name is recognized as the best of the best, and they have retained this designation for generations. This remarkable rug features a simply stunning pictorial scene. Placed on a field of vivid blue, the flora and fauna are detailed with silk to create a glorious work of art!
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 3.14 x 2.08m
- The primary colours are blue and cream with touches of reds, pinks and golds
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Fine
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.