Fine Afghan Khal Mohammadi Rug
NAME: Khal Mohammadi
- Hand-knotted tribal rug from Afghanistan with 100% wool construction. Bold, central medallions feature, with a mix of geometric and floral motifs. The colour is the traditional madder red.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 0.97 x 1.44m
- The primary colour is red
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.