NAME : Tabriz
- A super-fine and delightful Tabriz rug. North western Iran is home to the town of Tabriz, famous for these beautiful top quality rugs. The weaver Ghorbam, is also renown for his craftmanship. Soft blush pink and creams are used in delicate floral motifs to create a soft yet vivid showpiece.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 3.13 x 2.04m
- The primary colours are mauve, cream and blush pink
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.