Super Fine Hand-knotted Persian Wool and Silk Tabriz Rug ( SIGNED )204 cm x 313 cm
NAME : Tabriz Signed with Master Weaver- Wool and Silk
- A super-fine and delightful Tabriz rug. North western Iran is home to the town of Tabriz, famous for these beautiful top quality rugs. The weaver Ghorbam, is also renown for his craftmanship. Soft blush pink and creams are used in delicate floral motifs to create a soft yet vivid showpiece. With Master Signature.
- Made from fine wool and silk
- Dimensions are 2.04 x 3.13m
- The primary colours are mauve, cream and blush pink
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.