Tabriz - Mahi
NAME : Tabriz Mahi
- Made from wool with touches of silk, this rug is a fine example of the famous Tabriz “Mahi” design from the town of Tabriz in north western Iran. The pattern features a central medallion with teardrops surrounded by an intricate floral border.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 3.05 x 2.48m
- The primary colours are green and cream with touches of red
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Thick
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.