- Originating from the town of Tabriz in northwestern Iran, this design features a delightful central medallion on a bold black ground with corners. Knotting is fine and pattern intricate. A wonderful piece of craftsmanship.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 3.50 x 2.41m
- The primary colours are blush pink, black, golds and creams
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
- Made in India
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.