Tabriz - Mahi
NAME : Tabriz
- Tabriz rugs are made in the town of Tabriz in north western Iran. The “Mahi” design is a traditional Tabriz pattern featuring the central medallion on a field of “Herati” or diamonds. The design also features teardrops, corners and a floral border.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 1.99 x 1.51m
- The primary colours are orange/red terracotta and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Fine
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.