NAME : Tibetan
- Extremely hard wearing 100% wool, hand knotted rug. The design features an all-over field of mottled browns, with small, circular and randomly placed motifs, adding colour and interest.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.68 x 2.60m
- The primary colours are browns
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.