NAME : Persian
- Hand-knotted wool rug crafted to reference William Morris designs. This rug features large floral patterns framed with a floral border. Colours are also typical of the the Arts & Crafts era.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 3.69 x 2.79m
- The primary colours are greens and golds
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.