NAME : Sarouk
- Sturdy hand-knotted wool on cotton construction from Iran. This rug features a palmette pattern on a rich red field, surrounded by an ornate palmette border.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 3.66 x 2.77m
- The primary colours are red with cream, golds and greens
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.