Super Fine Hand-knotted Wool and Silk Persian Tabriz - Mahi Rug 205 cm x 295 cm
NAME : Tabriz - Mahi
- This Super-Fine Tabriz “Mahi” rug is famous world-over, coming from the town of Tabriz in north western Iran. The central medallion motif is a symbol for fish traditionally, as it is here, placed on a field of “Herati” or diamonds and surrounded by a floral border.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 2.05 x 2.95m
- The primary colours are greens, golds, oranges and creams
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Super Fine
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.