Super Fine Vintage Persian Khorasan Rug 300cm x 400cm
NAME : Khorasan
- Strongly hand-knotted wool pile with cotton warp from north eastern Iran. A stunning piece, featuring an ornate central medallion on a detailed field, and framed by a wide, ornate border. Motifs are garden inspired, and colours earthy browns with blues and oranges
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 3.00 x 4.00m
- The primary colours are brown, blue and orange
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Every rug comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.