NAME: Kelim -Azerbaijan
- The word Kelim means flat woven rugs, rather than knotted, so they do not have a pile. They are tribal rugs, this one from Azerbaijan. This design features horizontal rows in pinks and blues, with tribal motifs for protection. Semi antique.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 3.05 x 1.40m
- The primary colours are pink, blue and black
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Flat
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.