Hand-woven Afghani Sumak Kilim 183cm x 223cm
- Sumak rugs are like a Kelim, in that it is a flat woven mat made of hardy wool, and can also be used as a wall-hanging or throw. This design features traditional motifs in an all-over floral pattern surrounded by a wide border. Soft and delightful.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.83 x 2.23m
- The primary colours are terracotta, golds and creams
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.