NAME : Nepali
- This contemporary hand-knotted rug features a pattern of grids with windows of enlarged traditional designs, alternating with windows of solid colour. A modern twist to classic designs.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.20 x 1.50m
- The primary colours are cream and green/gold
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.