NAME : Super Bidjar
- This delightful wool rug is from the city of Bijar in north western Iran, famous for its carpet making. The pattern is traditional, with a stunning central medallion and floral motifs in the field and surrounding border.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.52 x 2.03m
- The primary colours are reds with cream, gold and black
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.