NAME : Bijar
- This quality wool rug has a highly packed pile, typical of these rugs from Iran. The pattern is traditional Persian, with “Herati” motifs dominating the centre and floral motifs surrounding in the border.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.07 x 1.42m
- The primary colours are reds and greens with touches of cream and gold
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.