Fine Hand-knotted Wool and Silk Nain Rug
NAME : Nain
- Nain, a town in central Iran, is famous for its rug designs.This design has an intricate central medallion is stunning on an ornate field, referencing a mosque ceiling. Colours are the traditional creams and blues, a delightful rug!
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 2.55 x 1.89m
- The primary colours are cream and blue with a gold/green
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.