Tabriz - Mahi
NAME : Tabriz Mahi
- This Tabriz rug originates from the town of Tabriz in north western Iran. The famous design features a central "Mahi" medallion, placed on a field of “Herati” or diamonds and framed with a floral border. Knotting is fine and pattern intricate.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 2.89 x 1.85m
- The primary colours are greens, reds and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.