Fine Hand-knotted Tabriz - Mahi Design Rug 147cm x 205cm
NAME : Tabriz - Mahi
- Tabriz rugs are made in the town of Tabriz in north western Iran. The “Mahi” design is a traditional Tabriz pattern featuring the central medallion on a field of “Herati” or diamonds. The design also features teardrops, corners and a floral border.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.47 x 2.05m
- The primary colours are greens and creamy gold with pinks and black
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.