Fine Hand-knotted Transitional Wool Rug 244cm x 319cm
NAME : Vintage Chobi Rug
- Allover design of palmettes linked by 'islimi' (curvilinear tendrils) placed on a black field. Traditional motifs are transformed into contemporary designs in our vintage Chobi collections. Made from hand spun wool and dyed with natural colours.
- Made from hand spun wool
- Dimensions are 2.44 x 3.19m
- The primary colors are black, gold,cream and grey
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service. For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.