- Hand-knotted contemporary wool rug. This delightful rug design features a central medallion on a field with corners and framed with borders. The pattern is intricate and the colours muted and soft. Motifs are traditional, but re-interpreted in an interesting and modern way.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.78 x 2.12m
- The primary colours are blue greys
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Thick
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.