Fine Contemporary Hand-knotted NZ Wool Rug 121cm x 188cm
NAME : Picasso
- Minimal use of colours cream and grey in this broken traditional design to suit modern rooms. Foliate patterns are scattered all over the ground which is framed by a classic border. The construction is sheep's wool and bamboo silk.
- Made from NZ wool and bamboo silk.
- Dimensions are 1.21 x 1.88m
- The primary colours are Black and Ivory
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- very rug comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Each item is one of a kind, featuring a unique variation
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven