Contemporary Hand-knotted NZ Wool Variation Rug 95cm x 139cm
- Beautiful shades or rich warm reds in this plush NZ wool rug, ideal for the 'red wine drinker;! A tie dye effect is used to give the colours movement though out. Hand knotted by craftsmen with skills passed down through the generations.
- Made from NZ wool
- Dimensions are 0.93 x 1.39m
- The primary colours are red
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-made
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Every rug comes with Certificate of Authenticity
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for Variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.