Genuine Super Fine Hand-knotted Wool Isfahan - Sierafian ( SINGED ) Rug 208cm x 314cm
- Isfahan (Esfahan) is a city in central Iran, known for its Persian architecture, the Seirafian family name is recognized as the best of the best, and they have retained this designation for generations. This remarkable rug features a simply stunning pictorial scene. Placed on a field of vivid blue, the flora and fauna are detailed with silk to create a glorious work of art! With Master Signature.
- Made from fine wool ( cork )and silk
- Dimensions are 2.08 x 3.14m
- The primary colours are blue and cream with touches of reds, pinks and golds
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Fine
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.