Fine Hand-knotted Vintage Design Wool Chobi Rug 183cm x 260cm
NAME : Vintage Chobi Rug
- Hand knotted wool rug, featuring intricate Persian motifs. This design features an open field of floral motifs and framed by a wide floral border.
- Made from hand spun wool
- Dimensions are 1.83 x 2.60m
- The primary colour are blood orange with creams and golds
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.