Fine Hand-knotted Tribal Wool Rug 247cm x 299cm
NAME: Ersari Rug
- Strong jewel like colours enhance this rare design of large circles encasing different floral emblems. A wide meandering border frames this timeless piece. Made from hand spun wool and natural colours.
- Made from hand spun wool
- Dimensions are 2.47 x 2.99m
- The primary colors are blue, orange & cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.