Fine Hand-knotted Tribal Wool Rug 150cm x 205cm
NAME: Ersari Rug
- Hand-knotted 100% wool . This is a unique and very durable rug and it is made from hand spun wool and dyed with natural colours. Bold 'mihrab' (archway to the mosque) design with vase & flowers placed on the field.
- Made from hand spun wool
- Dimensions are 1.50 x 2.05m
- The primary colours are pomegranate red, blue, green and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.