Fine Hand-knotted Wool Tribal Runner 84cm x 298cm
NAME: Ersari Runner
- Hand-knotted 100% wool constructed by one of the major Ersari Turkmen tribes who mainly live in Afghanistan. The design is a geometric pattern with several "guls" framed with guards and boarders. It's a unique and durable rug. Made from hand spun wool and dyed with natural colors.
- Made from hand spun wool
- Dimensions are 0.84 x 2.98m
- The primary colours are green, turquoise, pomegranate red and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Flat
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.