Beautiful Hand-knotted Persian Wool Bakhtiari Runner 105cm x 289cm
NAME : Bakhtiari
- Hand-knotted traditional Bakhtiari rug, made in Iran. This design features a floral theme in an all over pattern of geometric motifs and framed with a border.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.05 x 2.89m
- The primary colours are terracotta reds with cream, black and brown
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.