- Hand knotted 100% natural wool pile Gabbeh from the south of Iran, and very hard wearing. This design features blocks of solid colour creating a striped effect, with a border.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.00 x 1.50m
- The primary colours are earthy beige/cream with brown
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Thick
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.