Persian Bakhtiari Runner 110cm x 280cm
NAME : Bakhtiari
- Hand-knotted traditional Bakhtiari rug, made in Iran. This unique design is a mix of floral and geometric motifs, featuring bold central medallions, surrounded by intricate guards and borders.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.10 x 2.80m
- the primary colours are red, with creams, blues and oranges
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.