- Hand knotted 100% natural fine wool pile rug, and very hard wearing. Tafrish is small town located south-west of Tehran, situated between Hamadan and Qum. The design features a stunning central medallion on a field of vivid red and surrounded by a wide and intricate border. Motifs are a mix of floral and geometric patterns.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.05 x 1.35m
- The primary colours are red, cream and blue
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.