Genuine Fine Hand-knotted Persian Wool & Silk Nain Rug 200cm x 300cm
NAME : Nain
- Nain is a town in central Iran famous for its beautifully designed rugs. Patterns are floral and intricate, with this example having a stunning central medallion, and outlines in silk that illuminate the motifs.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 2.00 x 3.00m
- The primary colours are red with blues, beige and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mold and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.