- Hand-knotted wool and cotton construction, crafted to traditional Persian designs and methods. This rug features a small intricate medallion on an open gold field with floral motifs, including intricate corners and borders. Detailed and delightful!
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.19 x 2.86m
- The primary colours are golds and creams with touches of pastel pinks and greens
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
- Made in Pakistan
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.