Vintage Hand-knotted 100% Wool Afghan Rug 200 CM X 290 CM
NAME : Turkmen
- Hand-knotted 100% wool tribal rug. The Turkmen tribe is known as the finest of tribal weavers. This design has an all-over pattern of interlocking motifs with geometric borders and guards surrounding the rug.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.00 x 2.90m
- The primary colour is red
- Condition: Aged
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Fine
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.