Kerman - Vintage
NAME : Kerman
- Kerman is a city in the Kerman Province, in Iran. This design includes a bold central medallion on a distinctive and vivid red field, framed by an ornate and delightful border. An old and truly stunning piece!
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.15 x 3.15m
- The primary colours are creamy pink, golds and blues
- Condition: Aged
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.