Fine Hand-knotted Wool & Silk Loribaft - Gabbeh Rug 198cm x 246cm
NAME: Contemporary Loribaft
- Contemporary hand knotted 100% natural wool and silk pile rug, has a thick pile and is very hard wearing.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 1.98 x 2.46m
- The primary colour is terracotta red
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Thick
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.