Fine Hand-knotted Wool Loribaft - Gabbeh Rug 166cm x 237cm
NAME: Lori Baft
- Hand-knotted 100% wool pile is thick and very hard wearing. The colour is a bold terracotta, with a small pattern of dots and squares, adding interest as well as a border to the design.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.66 x 2.37m
- The primary colour is terracotta
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.