NAME : Tibetan
- Hand knotted 100% natural wool pile rug, and very hard wearing. This design features a field of solid colour, along with a central square on which a floral, circular motif sits. Small, playful motifs frame the central square adding colour and interest.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.74 x 2.43m
- The primary colours are mint greens with touches of pinks and blue
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.