Vintage Hand-knotted 100% Wool Afghan Tribal Turkmen Rug 104cm x 173cm
- Hand-knotted 100% wool constructed tribal rug from Afghanistan. The design is an all-over geometric pattern of "guls", framed with several borders and guards.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.04 x 1.73m
- The primary colours are earthy browns and gold
- Condition: Aged
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.