Kerman - Antique
NAME : Kerman
- Kerman is a city in the Kerman Province of Iran. This design includes a stunning central medallion on a distinctive red field, framed by an ornate and delightful border. Colours are muted. An old and truly beautiful rug!
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.61 x 3.85m
- The primary colours are reds, blues and creams
- Condition: Aged
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.