Super Fine Hand-knotted Afghan Wool Turkmen Rug
- Hand-knotted 100% wool constructed tribal rug from Afghanistan. This finely woven vintage rug incorporates muted colours of terracotta and black into a lattice design of interlocking medallions, with wide borders and guards.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 2.35 x 3.38m
- The primary colours are terracotta reds with black
- Condition: aged
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Low
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.