NAME : Tibetan
- Hand knotted 100% natural wool pile rug, and very hard wearing. This design features a field of solid gold colour, along with a central square medallion and border in black and gold, reminiscent of an animal print pattern.
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 3.01x 2.38m
- The primary colours are gold and black
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
- Made in India
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.